LET 2020 Drew to A Successful Close
LET-a CeMAT ASIA event drew to a successful close on August 29. Over 400 top companies in logistics technology industry participated in the exhibition and showed their high-tech products and technologies. The exhibition occupied a display area of near 30,000㎡ and attracted c.a. 30,000 person/times of professional visitors between 27 and 29.
Highlights of the three-day exhibition as following:
@ Opening Ceremony
High Level Guests Attended
Nearly 200 domestic and foreign guests attended the opening ceremony in the morning of 27 August, including officials of Guangzhou Municipal People's Government, China Federation of Logistics & Purchasing and Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society, consulates in Guangzhou and representatives of industrial associations and chambers of commerce.
@ Famous Exhibitors
Top Brands Gathered, New Products Launched
During this exhibition, domestic and foreign companies of great reputation have presented their latest smart equipment and technologies, including KEYENCE, Swisslog, TÜV SÜD, NORD Power Transmission, Cascade, Sumitomo, ABM, WERMA, XCMG, Guozi Robotics, Hangcha Group, Re Founder, Bito Robotics, Hikrobot, FHI, Wap, TOYO Automation, Mushiny, Quicktron, OKAGV Robotics, Dorosin, MARSHELL, HC Robotics, Aipower, Kengic, HO JIN Logistic & Machinery, VisionNav Robotics, Duoendn, Enfon Robotics, CONINCO, Youli and GoldPeak Logistic. Furthermore, Waysim, Eoslift and Sinosort launched their latest products, interpreting the latest trend in the logistics industry.
@ Concurrent Activities
16 Professional Forums & Conferences
Industry experts were invited to conduct authoritative interpretation and sharing on site, share linking up-to-date logistics information, deliver in-depth insights of the development direction of smart logistics, and analyze the needs of the logistics industry in South China. Following are brief introductions:
01. BRI International Smart Logistics Development Summit 2020 on 27 August
Under the theme of “Going Global and Bringing In: New Opportunities for Smart Logistics”, this summit invited more than 10 representatives from embassies and consulate-generals located in Guangzhou from Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) core countries, together with experts and scholars. The guests explore topics of national policies, high-tech logistics technologies, logistics commerce and industrial capital, in the spirit of striving for mutual-beneficial cooperation in BRI countries and business community, with the goal of achieving inter-connectivity and sharing for win-win result.
02. The 5th China Intelligent Logistics Summit & China Logistics Industry ‘Golden Ant’ Awards Ceremony on 27 August
The core concept of this Summit & Ceremony is to improve customer satisfaction and share know-how with innovative technology. It attracted over 300 participants from different end customer industries, including apparel, food, e-commerce, logistics, home appliances, home appliances, automobiles, 3C, medicine, building materials, supply chain, retail, daily chemicals, paper and stationery.
03. Guangdong Cold Chain Industry Development Conference on 27 August
Around 260 representatives of enterprises interested in cold chain development, together with officers and association leaders gathered together to discuss how the cold chain industry chain can play a role in promoting economic development.
04. Industrial Internet ‘Digital New Infrastructure’ Empowering Industrial Clusters High-quality Development Forum on 27 August
Nearly 200 experts attended the forum and explore how the New Digital Infrastructure of IoT could empower the high-quality development of industrial clusters.
05. From Digital Logistics to Smart Logistics on 27 August
Prof. Dr. Fang Dianjun from Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics shared an in-depth analysis for the audience with the topic.
06. International Industrial Internet Technology and Application Development Conference 2020 on 27 August
Presenters made wonderful sharing and analysis on the industrial Internet of Things technology, including managers from Unicom Guangzhou, QIHOO 360, Haier COSMOPlat Guangzhou, Mogulinker, ZLG, Jiatai, Fibocom, SDUSR, TOPSEC and Link to Car. More than 200 guests attended the event.
07. New Product Launch between 27 and 28 August
08. Guangzhou International Logistics and Packaging Development Forum on 28 August
Presenters shared the future development trend of logistics express packaging.
09. Digital Transformation Cases of IIoT & Intelligent Manufacturing & 2020 Transformation + Ecological Press Conference on 28 August
Senior managers discussed the achievements and outstanding solutions of the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing and shared their insights with audiences.
10. Guangzhou Grain Warehouse Logistics Artificial Intelligence Technology and Application Seminar on 28 August
Experts showed relevant requirements of high-quality grain projects.
11. The 6th China (Guangzhou) International E-commerce Logistics Core Competitiveness Summit 2020 on 28 August
The summit attracted leaders from various industries to discuss the post-epidemic situation, the trend and development direction of the coordinated development of e-commerce and logistics.
12. The 7th China (Guangdong) International Internet of Vehicles Conference 2020 on 28 August
The conference fully demonstrated the development level of China's IoV industry, built an innovative cooperation platform for industrial chain cooperation and industrial exchanges.
13. The 2nd Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Bay Intelligent Manufacturing Summit Forum 2020 between 28 and 29 August
The forum attracted c.a. 500 participants from manufacturing companies, industrial internet service providers, industry associations and the media.
14. Entrepreneur Resources Matchmaking Summit on 29 August
15. Council Meeting of Guangzhou Logistics Profession Association on 29 August
16. Guangzhou Ceramic Building Materials Industry Storage and Logistics Technology and Application Lecture 2020 on 29 August
@ Buyer Groups
Purchasing Needs Brought to Exhibition
The three-day exhibition welcomed hundreds of buyer groups with clear purchasing needs, seeking high-quality logistics equipment suppliers at the exhibition site.
(Following ranking is without particular order)
Author: LET- a CeMAT ASIA event
Editor: Wingsi Zhou
[Statement] Relevant press releases of LET-a CeMAT ASIA event are welcome to forward. Please indicate the source.
TAG:    LET- a CeMAT ASIA event